Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pasta'd In Vain

Because of the marathon scheduled for early this morning, last night I "carb-loaded" with a meal of spaghetti.  But then, I stayed up too late last night.  By late, I mean until early in the morning... a while after midnight.  And so I re-scheduled the marathon for tomorrow morning, to allow me to sleep in today.  So the pasta for carb-loading last night was in vain.  Pasta'd in vain.

But I didn't sleep in this morning and woke just a few minutes after the marathon had originally been scheduled.  So the marathon was re-scheduled in vain.

Diane asked, this morning, "are you going to do the marathon tomorrow?"  I really dislike marathons and so there may be a psychological problem involved here.  When she asked that question, I actually thought for a moment or two before answering that that question would be answered tomorrow.

Actually, I don't hate marathons.  I like the first half of a marathon, dislike the 3rd quarter and kinda very much dislike the last quarter of a marathon.

Today's rowing was an hour with several interruptions and total disregard of target heart zone while watching videos.
Today's finish screen view
Today's session report

Happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment