Sunday, March 6, 2016

Another Relaxing Hour

Today's hour of rowing was relaxing and left me with me with an ethereal, floating, tingly feeling afterwards.  But I was so relaxed before pulling the first stroke, that it took a bit more of a mental nudge than usual to get started.

The only goals for today were to do the hour and do it with a bit more consistent effort than yesterday. The results for today compared to yesterday look about the same at first glance, but I felt that I focused better and was therefore more consistent today than yesterday.

Daily average meters after today's session = 8,283 meters/day.  Getting very near the minimum goal of 8,311/meters per day for this season.
Start screen of the erg's monitor, ready to count down from one hour.
Finish screen of RowPro after the session ended.
Today's session report.

No comments:

Post a Comment