Friday, April 1, 2016

Nine Shots Of Tequila

When I recently looked at the list of scheduled online rowing sessions, there was a series of ten 800 meter sprints scheduled.  The title of the series included the words, "tequila training" and the description specified that anyone who participated had to drink one shot of tequila after completing each sprint in the online series. 

I didn't join those sprints but did look at the results.  The organizer who came up with the idea did not finish any of them, so perhaps he drank tequila.  But those who participated and finished had about the same times in each 800 meter sprint, so I doubt that they actually drank any tequila.  They were wise.

Today's session was once again rowed offline due to a lack of scheduled sessions at the time of my unscheduled rowing.  I checked online to see if there were any live bodies at the moment who were looking for company with whom to row, but as is frequently the case there chanced to be nobody there available at the moment.

Today's rowing session burned the caloric equivalent of about 9 shots of tequila.  I would rather burn the calories than drink any tequila and so that's all I did, was to burn calories rowing.
Today's finish screen
Session report

No comments:

Post a Comment