Saturday, April 30, 2016

To Train Or Not To Train Is Not Really The Question

 Because the first two weeks of May are the period during which all Concept2.com logbook users are encouraged and challenged to do a marathon, the thought has crossed my mind of training for a marathon.  But it crossed quickly.  Today was another day of extreme energy conservation while watching more videos.  The videos I've been watching are episodes of a weird TV sci-fi series that only lasted one season.  I got the entire set of videos on DVD at a local used bookstore.

So my training plan for the marathon challenge is:
... and Do It, whenever I feel like doing so, between tomorrow and May 15th.
Today's session was an extremely gentle, totally no-sweat or perspiration 10K. There's no screen shot of today's rowing session finish but there is a report:


No comments:

Post a Comment